The Literature, Memory and its materialities research group (IELT, NOVA University of Lisbon) is coordinating the preparation of next issue of the MEMORIAMEDIA Review, which is indexed in ERIH PLUS – the European Reference Index for the Humanities and Social Sciences.
In this context, researchers Teresa Araújo, Sandra Boto, Joana Castaño and Ana Sirgado invite authors to submit unpublished papers, e-exhibitions or videos about New Approaches to Traditional Literature.
- Traditional literature and Digital Humanities: virtual exhibitions, geographic information systems (GIS), archives, digital philology and edition, stylometry;
- Traditional literature and Intangible Cultural Heritage;
- Traditional literature, society and cultures: contingencies and reflections of displacements and migrations;
- Appropriation and recreation by other artistic expressions: music and audiovisual productions, among others;
- Studying new documents: the development of corpora based on ancient printed and manuscript sources and on the collective memory;
- Traditional literature genres from a comparative perspective: formal and thematic intersections;
- Creative authorial uses: the quote, the glosa;
- Traditional literature and the literary canon.
Deadline for submission: June 15, 2021
MEMORIAMEDIA Review operates with a double-blind peer review system and all submissions are reviewed based on their relevance, originality and clearness.
- Up to 5000 words (10–14 pages);
- Word file (.doc, .docx) or Plain text (.txt)—up to 4MB;
- Language: English.
Videos and e-Exhibitions:
- Communications / project demonstrations;
- Up to 10 minutes’ video;
- Link to the video with reserved access—YouTube or Vimeo.
- For e-exhibitions: link to video; PowerPoint file (.ppt, .pptx) or other format for editors’ consideration—up to 4MB;
- The video and e-exhibition must be subtitled/written in English—up to 5000 words in subtitles (which must be sent in .doc, .docx or .txt file);
More information about MEMORIAMEDIA Review and submission guidelines at: http://review.memoriamedia.net/index.php/submission
We sometimes make mistakes, and we are happy to correct any errors that you may come across on our site. If you find an error, please let us know using the “submit a correction” link.