The 11th International Digital Storytelling Conference, “Radical Listening — Story Work for a Just Future” will be co-hosted by a US regional partnership including the University of Maryland Baltimore County, Montgomery College, the Smithsonian Institution’s Office of Educational Technology, and StoryCenter, the internationally acclaimed non-profit digital storytelling organization.
The call for proposals has been extended, with a final submission deadline of January 27, 2023.
The 11th International Digital Storytelling committee members are particularly interested in proposals with a focus on how our Story Work could help us and our communities. To frame your ideas, you could also consider these and other possibilities as lenses through which to look at context, content, purpose, or practice:
* Radical listening for amplifying voices
* Cultivating hopes and healing for a just future
* Story luminaries: Shining light on cultures, voices, and practices
* Equity and access
* Urgent story work in urgent times
* Building and cultivating communities
* Histories and cultures in storytelling
* Research on DS as research methodology; DS for assessment; DS pedagogy
We sometimes make mistakes, and we are happy to correct any errors that you may come across on our site. If you find an error, please let us know using the “submit a correction” link.