CFP: How COVID-19 Has Impacted Women and Girls Around the World
The editors of a forthcoming volume that aims to critically interrogate and broaden understanding of how the COVID-19 crisis has impacted women and girls around the world seek contributions addressing this topic. Submissions are due by August 15, 2022.
Topics may include the following, among others:
- In what ways has COVID-19 affected women and girls specifically or differently?
- How may (or does) the global crisis threaten many of hard-fought gains achieved by women and girls over recent years and decades?
- How have women and girls been on the frontlines of the recovery or the response (at home, in public, within institutions, etc.)?
- How has COVID-19 affected extreme poverty, education, employment, health, unpaid care, and violence against women and girls?
- In what ways has the pandemic exposed, exploited, or exacerbated pre-existing inequalities faced by women and girls?
- What have been the progressive and effective steps taken to understand and address COVID-19’s impact on women and girls?
- Initiatives and programs supporting girls and women
We sometimes make mistakes, and we are happy to correct any errors that you may come across on our site. If you find an error, please let us know using the “submit a correction” link.