Conference organizers are inviting submissions on topics at the intersection of mobilities studies and humanities. Submissions are due by April 30, 2022.
Topics may include but are not limited to:
- Philosophies of Mobility Infrastructures
- Infrastructural Reading of Literary and Cultural Texts
- Infrastructures of Knowledge Circulation and the Mobility of Things
- Visibilities and Invisibilities of Mobility Infrastructures
- Bodies, Practices and Social Infrastructures
- Creative Responses and Approaches to Mobility Infrastructure/Creative Practices as Mobility Infrastructure
- ‘Coming Community’ and Mobility Infrastructure Ethics
- Mobility Infrastructure Justice
- ((Post)Colonial) Histories of infrastructures
- Emotions and Affects of Mobility Infrastructure
- Cultural infrastructures from antiquity to the future
- Failing or fracturing mobility infrastructures
- Other Related Issues
We sometimes make mistakes, and we are happy to correct any errors that you may come across on our site. If you find an error, please let us know using the “submit a correction” link.