The Spring 2015 Newsletter of the Folklore and Education Section of the American Folklore Society is available here as a pdf.
- New resources Gregory Hansen rounds up the latest resources in folklore and education, page 2
- Smithsonian news Updates about resources, partnerships, and opportunities at the Smithsonian Center for Folklife and Cultural Heritage, page 2
- Local Learning Paddy Bowman fills us in on the organization’s big year in 2014, page 3
- 2014 Dorothy Howard Prize Awarded to the Nebraska Folklife Network, page 4
- Section-meeting minutes From the annual business meeting at the American Folklore Society meeting in Santa Fe, page 5
We sometimes make mistakes, and we are happy to correct any errors that you may come across on our site. If you find an error, please let us know using the “submit a correction” link.