Anyone can view all the pages of the Hub. It will serve as the center of access and up-to-date information even as we gather in Tulsa. Use the Hub, which is readable on mobile devices, as a complement to the print program book that you can still pick up onsite.
You don’t have to log in to browse the program, but only registered participants can access plenary livestreams, hybrid sessions, recordings, and presenters’ contact information.
Not yet registered? Go to our registration form. (Not sure? The form will let you know after you’ve entered your name and email address.)
Registrants must Log In to unlock protected content.
- On August 25, AFS sent an email from [email protected] to registered attendees with their login information. Those who register after that date will receive an invitation within one business day of registering.
- If the password we sent you doesn’t work, just reset the password. If you don’t get the reset email right away, check your Junk folder for an email from [email protected].
- Once you’ve logged in, the platform will remember you as long as you continue to use the same computer and browser.
- Contact [email protected] if you have any trouble.
Accessing Hybrid Sessions
This year, AFS is supporting a limited number of hybrid sessions in order to make the meeting more accessible to presenters who can not attend in person. Registered attendees may attend hybrid sessions in-person at the Hyatt or virtually on the Hub.
All virtual participants will use the Annual Meeting Hub to access the hybrid sessions.
- The links to “join sessions” will be visible on the day of the session on the session details page — click a session listed in the schedule to get to the details and the join link.
- You won’t be able to see the “join session” links if you haven’t logged in. How can you tell if you’re logged in? It will say “Log Out” instead of “Log In” in the upper right-hand menu.
- “Join session” links will be active 30 minutes before the scheduled start times; all participants will be admitted to a waiting room. Presenters may be admitted from the waiting room 30 minutes early in order to prepare, while audience members will be admitted at the scheduled start time.
Live Technical Support
Since hybrid sessions will be recorded and available for asynchronous access afterwards, our limited tech support staff will prioritize aiding virtual presenters. If you require assistance in presenting, hosting or moderating in a Zoom session, contact us (instructions forthcoming).
If you are a virtual attendee and cannot log in, we invite you to contact us, but we may not be able to assist you in time to attend the live session.
Accessing Recorded Sessions
Hybrid sessions will be recorded to provide the opportunity for asynchronous access, though presenters have the chance to opt-out of recording by contacting [email protected].
Recordings will be added to session details after the live session; please allow a full day for recordings to be posted.